Sponsor the 2016 BH Moonlight Ramble
Who We Are
BikeHouston is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization on a mission to transform our city by creating safe bikeways to improve the quality of life of all Houstonians. We invite your company to take part in the 44th Annual BikeHouston Moonlight Ramble and be recognized as a leader in creating a more active and safe city for an evolving workforce.
1,500 Riders and Volunteers
By the Numbers
This year marks the 44th anniversary of the BikeHouston Moonlight Ramble. The Ramble is our biggest fundraiser of the year and has seen continued growth in ridership. As a funding partner of the Houston Bike Plan, we put Ramble proceeds directly towards building a highly connected and low-stress network of bikeways throughout Houston. With an anticipated completion date of 2026, this will expand our high comfort bikeway mileage by hundreds of miles. We put our money where our mouth is and we cannot do this without the support of our mission by companies such as yours. Your company will be highly visible to:
- 8,200 plus e-newsletter subscribers
- 15,000 plus social media followers on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
- 1,020 plus due-paying members
Become a SPONSOR
- Be part of one of Houston’s largest and most unique events that has been tradition for over four decades
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to a healthier, safe, and enjoyable city as well as your commitment to provide this for your employees
- Build visibility and awareness among a diverse group of riders and volunteers
- Receive recognition and media attention during the BH Moonlight Ramble and throughout the year as a champion of a bike-friendly Houston.
Previous sponsors include Williams, Bike Barn, and REI. For questions or inquiries regarding sponsorship, contact Doug Waldrep at email@example.com or 832-930-7433
Download the 2016 Sponsor Packet here